As we are busy developing features and are sprinting towards Soft Launch, we now want to onboard the most critical marketing positions, specifically with a Community Builder. We are all working hands-on and strive to have a lean team with a lot of responsibility and very little micromanagement, so it is paramount to identify the right candidate that will from April:
What are you working on?
- The name of the project(s): Gladiators: Survival in Rome
- Genres: Action, Role-playing, MMO
- Platforms: Mobile, iOS, Android
Team size and structure?
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
- Define and take ownership of communication channels for different purposes, audiences and cultures, and fill these with life consistently and in an engaging way
- Be the face of the company towards the player community, by building trust, sincerity, honesty and helpfulness
- Lead the storytelling across the content mix from dev blogs to Social Media content
- Choose, manage and empower community evangelists, moderators, and other elevated voices
- Plan, manage, execute and document the entire communication pipeline organisationally and within deadlines
- Work hand-in-hand with artists and game designers to ensure content creation schedules match the development pipeline
What is important for us in a person?
Let’s get this straight: Our belief is giving more creative and organisational freedom than you might have experienced before, and expect a strong self-diligence and ‘fiery-eyes’ attitude.
- A competitive salary that matches our ambitions, plus stock options Relocation Assistance to Cyprus once the travel restrictions are over.
- Flexible work time schedule in line with responsibilities towards your colleagues.
- An office so close to the beach that you might jump into the waters every day.
- A team that has the experience of doing and delivering top results in their sphere.