Developer Backend Developer
At Colossi Games, we’re working on a mobile Action-Adventure game that combines the Survival Genre and Asynchronous Battler RPG, all wrapped in a theme of Gladiators in Ancient Rome.
We just launched our first game made with our 20 people team, backed by the biggest European investors, and are hungry for more exceptional talent on our roster. To bring our first game to the next level in the glory it deserves, we’re looking for a Backend Programmer. We are all working hands-on and strive to have a lean team with a lot of responsibility and very little micromanagement, so it is paramount to identify the right candidate that will then:
- Implement game features and metagame components
- Widen our Live-Ops functionality and tools
- Deploy test frameworks
- Optimize cloud infrastructure (automatic scaling, deployment management, various database tasks)
- Expand automation (CI/CD, etc.)
Your profile will somewhat include:
– Programming in C#, .NET Core
– Demonstratable experience in server or client-server development of a mobile game;
Definitely helpful to get rolling (but not mandatory) would be experience with:
- Microsoft Orleans
- Databases like MongoDB, SQL, etc.
- Clouds like Azure
- Docker & Kubernetes