Data Deletion Instructions
My Accounts and Gladiators Common Login are Facebook login apps for identification purposes, and we do not save your personal data on our servers. Complying with Facebook’s policy, we have to provide User Data Deletion Callback URL or a Data Deletion Instructions URL.
If you wish to delete your activities for the Gladiators Login App, you may remove your information by following these steps:
- Go to your Facebook Account’s Setting & Privacy. Click “Settings”
- Check for “Apps and Websites” and you will see all apps and websites that are linked with your Facebook account.
- Search and Click “Gladiators Common Login” in the list, or in the section for removed apps and websites.
- Scroll and click “Remove”.
- By doing so, you have succesfully removed your app activities.